Dr. Luke Bigler is a licensed psychologist who is experienced in assessing and treating a wide array of mental health disorders. Through Dr. Bigler, education, training, and experience, he provides specialized assessment and treatment mental health services for the following:
• Substance and virtual addictions (smartphones & video/computer games)
• Teens and young adults
• Dual-diagnosis treatment for underlying mental health disorders that have contributed to chemical dependency
• Treatment for the specific challenges men and women face in relationship conflicts resulting from addiction or other mental health challenges.
• Professionals seeking mental health services
• Family members of loved ones with mental health struggles, with an emphasis on building healthy communication and boundary setting skills
• PTSD and other trauma related disorder treatment
Dr. Bigler also specializes in the assessment of substance use and cooccurring mental health disorders. Often, many mental health symptoms can be overlooked or misunderstood by psychologists or therapists if they do not have the training or experience with substance related dual-diagnoses. Dr. Bigler’s training years at Hazelden Betty Ford provided him with the education and experience necessary to accurately diagnosis and treat substance and other cooccurring mental health disorders.